Monday, August 24, 2026

Where I get my News


 

1. Instagram


Instagram is a great way to get news and how I get my news directly. I have used Instagram for years and I can find things when It comes to world new, local news, and sports news on the website as well. The one thing I find helpful on instagram as well is football news. Because I am a big football fan I find this to be really helpful when it comes to finding news right away. This platform is helpful because there are a lot of pages on Instagram that keeps me up with sports news and I always know its real news when it comes to whether the account is verified. 

2. X


Just like Instagram, X is a great way to get news right away. I use X more for sports news then world news and local news. I perfer X over Instagram because more of the relable sports reporters are on X. I also use X to check to see local weather reports on X because the reporters that follow weather in the area and I also follow the local NWS for the area that I'm in. 


3. ESPN


ESPN is the main site I get my sports news from. I think ESPN is a great outlet for sports news because they are the outlet that finds out about sports news first and I have used the outlet for years. This outlet is also helpful for me because I am a big fanstay football player and I always check ESPN every week to make sure that my players are playing. 


4. 6ABC


6ABC is actually the news oulet for back at home. This news outlet is helpful for me because it helps me figure out what is going on when I'm at home. This outlet keeps me in the loop on what to expect in the area when it comes to weather, traffic, and news that is happening in my area. This is helpful for me because this station is always helpful and reliable. 


5. AP


The AP is a great way to get world news not just local but all over the world. The AP is a very reliable news outlet that over a million people use each day. I use the AP for more of the current events content they post every week between Friday and Sunday to see what they have to offer and whats going on in the world that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment